November 26, 2012

Avenged Sevenfold and I

The beginning just from a song. “Dear God” and it changed my outlook on life, almost. A song that has been around since a long ago, now fills part of my life. Not just one song even another song made me fall in love. Not only on the songs, but also the owner of the songs. I fall in love with Avenged Sevenfold.


August 2012, my boyfriend gave me Dear God video. At before, I told him if I know that song for a long time ago. Firstly, I don’t care with it, but after I watch it again and over again, I felt something from inside me. Something powerful, enthusiastic and insane. Almost a week later, he gave me 3 Videos again, Beast and the Harlot, A Little Piece of Heaven and Nightmare. When I watch it all, I felt something wrong, especially on Nightmare. Something lost there, but what?
When I watch Beast and the Harlot, I fall in love with the vocals (Matt Sanders a.k.a M. Shadows). I don’t know why, his face looks like vampires. I been thinking, if he truly vampire I’ll let him to bite me (go ahead, take all my blood, haha). My boyfriend said, one of Avenged Sevenfold has gone, I’m not believe it (of course) but I want to the truth. I found out all about Avenged Sevenfold, especially from cyber space (of course). At first, I know their name, birthday, came from, their label, album, songs, all about them and the last, about the death news. It’s shocked me. Their beloved friend, brother, drummer, has gone. The Reverend Tholomew Plague a.k.a The Rev has gone. I speechless.
I can’t think of many, at the time I just want to positive thinking, before I was instead drowning in sadness. For a while it worked. The charming of Zacky Vengeance (Guitar) successfully repulsed my sadness, but just for a while. When my boyfriend took video of Almost Easy, I saw the skills of The Rev to playing drums, waw, it’s so fantastic. I wanted more about The Rev. Many more again. Since then, I started difficult to hold my addiction. I even forget to eat, forget the time and the most awful (in my opinion) I almost forget with myself. It worse.
I started to collect the song of Avenged Sevenfold, video, wallpapers, you know maybe I ever said it at the older post. I feel I’m really became insane or already insane, but I like it (haha).
The next video (So Far Away) was influence me, at first I feel alright for watch it but slowly I feel like... I don’t know should to say it, it strange. I cried, every moment when I watch the video. My boyfriend told me to stop watch it, but I won’t. Sometimes I feel I’m dying. In fact, I just been thinking. Bad think. I was thinking about The Rev felt when he’s dying (I’m sorry) but, I dunno, I can’t stop my head to think about it. Sometimes I ramming my head so that I forgot it, but I still can’t.
One by one I collect their stuff and I learn to set my mind at rest, it’s difficult but I keep trying. I just think, if I always dropped in my sadness, he worried and sad in heaven. I often read the the lyrics of Avenged Sevenfold from their first album and I began to find the words or phrases which seem like prediction of The Rev's death. I shocked but I tried to calm down, it's probably just a coincidence, the songs had been there since many years ago. Just a coincidence, I hope.
I was commented by my boyfriend almost every day (haha). He said that I liked the members of Avenged Sevenfold in rotation (really?) but after I remember again and I laughed. right, I like them in rotation but even so like that I still like Avenged Sevenfold as a strong overall force (it’s true).
Starting from M. Shadows, I love his voice either screaming or singing. I also like the way Shad smiling with eyes that seemed to want to eat his prey (haha) he really looks like a vampire. For a while, I love The Rev, I like the way playing drums especially when the song Almost Easy (waw) I always speechless when I heard the song. Then, I love Zacky Vengeance, can be said Zacky is the primary cause that I love Avenged Sevenfold. Many things that I love about Zacky, I like his eyes, his piercing lips, the way he playing guitar, so very much, I am confused for write it one by one (haha). Long enough after that, I returned love The Rev. Confusing reason, somehow I always think about him. It was pretty weird (maybe) but not so weird. After getting some videos about The Rev, I thought how wonderful can get to know people like him. Avenged Sevenfold was lucky because growing and live together with The Rev. I was quite jealous for that part (haha). I love Synyster Gates and Johnny Christ at the close conjunction with Zacky. Both had the same properties, they are be silly and often act the unexpected. I like Syn's face, he was handsome (probably more handsome than Zacky, haha) I like Syn’s smile, Syn’s style, Michelle was lucky to have Syn. I like Johnny’s hair style I call it "chicken hair" (haha) I also like it when his hair was like flames or blue (I like blue hair). Johnny was the one who always makes me laugh, surely fun while talking to him, nothing sense of sadness. Johnny as the sun in the early spring, warm.
Until now I always thought I was lucky to know Avenged Sevenfold.
I was relieved, although I felt sad but I want to say thank you so much to Mike Portnoy, Arin Ilejay and all those who have helped and support Avenged Sevenfold until now. I hope the support continues to until the end (hey, Avenged Sevenfold is never end).
When talking about Arin Ilejay, firstly I read the name of Arin Ilejay with "Erin Elijay" then changed to "Erain Aduhay" (Aduhay?) until I read it "Alien Ilehay" (Alien? haha) sorry, I don’t mean bad I just don’t know how to read it (haha).
On the song "I Won't See You Tonight" (Part 1) there is phrase that makes me always cry when I heard or read it "So far away I'm gone. Please don't follow me tonight and while I'm gone, everything will be alright "selfishly, I assume this is the message of The Rev, the phrase that often make me cry it's also a phrase that makes me calm. I found many words or phrases, which contain similar meaning, such as "Please don't forget me or cry while I'm away" (I Won't See You Tonight - Part 1), "So don't worry I'll be fine, when my life ends I'll leave this scar" (Betrayed), "I'll be with you here until the end" (until the end), "Tell my baby girl that it's alright I've sung my last song today, remain the Lord to leave his light on for me, I'm free" (Danger Line), or "I know you'll find your own way when I'm not with you tonight" (Fiction).
I wish I could be positive thinking of the phrases 'cause I believe, The Rev didn’t want anyone to be sad at his death. I‘ll still always love Avenged Sevenfold and The Rev, foREVer, never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment