November 18, 2012

My Home Sweet Home

House is place where we seek refuge, for some people home is everything, where home can be a place for a family gathering. Very special place although small but warm, home represents our true selves. At least that’s my opinion.


My home small, I stayed there with my mom , dad and sister. My sister and I were born in that house. My house including the typo of semi-permanent, where there are parts of my house are made from concrete and wood. Not many who have house like that at least near my house (haha). My home there are 2 floors, where the ground floor were underground, so that when seen from the front of my home it’s looks like one stage only. My dad said, my home was in renovation one when I wasn’t born yet, he said all my home parts made of wood (waw).
My house near the river, I had 2 fish ponds beside and behind of my house. My dad and grandpa built a water mill on back of our home it;s often be center of attention of people who come home. Besides rivers and ponds there is my mom’s small garden in backyard, we almost have it all. Almost. May dad has a rice milling, inherited by my grandpa which it will be passed on to me (I hope).
My neighbor isn’t good neighbor, they often try to enter to our house without permission even they don’t hesitate to take something in our courtyard. They are crazy and didn’t know the manners. My dad often rebuke them but, you know, they do not care with it. Really crazy. A few months ago my dad told me, the next-door neighbor suddenly asked about our home ownership, the problem only from a wooden beam. Weird. Previously, the wooden beam are in our backyard ‘cause it interference of views, my dad moved it to another place and he’s angry then ask about home ownership issues. Tunny thing is the wooden beam is actually our. Why be a problem for him?
On the upstairs of my house, there is a living room, 2 bedrooms, family room and patio. While on downstairs, there is a dining room, 2 kitchens (natural and modern), bathroom, warehouse and a patio (haha). Right, our house have many patio, in front, behind and beside. On the left of house, there is a fish pond, a chicken coop and the river, behind of house, there is a fish pond, garden and the river (haha) and then on the right of house, there is a small field. Cool, isn’t?
I have a dream for my house and my family. I want to renovate my house and bought my neighbor’s house, so there is no longer a nosy at my family. For now it looks difficult to do, but I’m sure one day it will come true. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment