November 16, 2012

My Job is Suffered

Work and earn wages of our work is a pleasure, although the salary is small but it’s something extraordinary. But sometimes a lot of people complaining although their salaries large enough. Then, how about me?


I worked the first time on april 2007 at my cousin’s place. At that time I had just started a new life after suffering a shock thet almost made me die (haha). People who don’t know me call me “dude or bro”, they don’t know if I’m a women (haha) is true, my style is really like men. I didn’t know I worked as what, I just helped my cousin runs her stationery shop an counter plane. I just paid 5000 rupiahs a day (only half of the USD haha) and worked from 7 am to 9 pm. I only survive for 3 months, I came out after talking with my cousin’s husband. I said I wanted to study, but the real reason ‘cause I can’t afford accused of stealing by my cousin. I actually know who the thief, but I can’t say to a mother if her daughter tealing at her mother’s store. I should tell the truth, but I did’t.
After graduating in 2008 I work at an educational institution. Initially I was offered to work as education staff that make books for students but after a week I was work as a computer instructor. Totally shocked, I had no experience in teaching, much less experience communicating with people (haha). Initially I teach private students after about a month, I’ve been trusted to teach in the class with 12 students in one class. I teach 4 class in a day. This problem to me, I hate people who talk while I was explaining learning materials (come on, just 12 students in one class). I prefer to people silent and ignore me rather than talk but ignore me at least they are silent to respect me talking. But they didn’t and made me kept screaming while teaching. It’s awful. I was called “demon” by my students (haha) there is even cry when I get angry and raged in the class (>.<). I ever hit the board until broken and slammed the table until it legs off, but there were no fatalilies (don’t worry, haha) later, I was defifitely in call by the head of education to get yelled (haha).
My salaries just 650.000 rupiahs a month (about 65.00 USD) and it not fit with my work. Although I’m known as the demon, somehow my teaching schedule continues to increase everyday. Until one day, I realized that my schedule over load. I teach in a day from 8 am until 7 pm and that goes everyday, where all my friends had gone home at 5 pm and I still have to teach until 7 pm. Great. While others can relax on Sunday, I actually teach from morning till night. Yes, that’s right. I don’t have a single day for holiday and incredibly, I’ve never get sick for at least a day off. I’ve filed a salary increase up to 1 million (about 100.00 USD) with a fixed schedule like that, I don’t mind teaching schedules as much as it if my pay up, or if my salary can’t up at least reduce my teaching schedule. Unfortunately, all is impossible, I instead got an extra schedule and my salary didn’t up at all (damn). Since then, I’ve lost the spirit of work. Although I’m still responsible for my work but I started ignoring anything else, such as the relationship between fellow co-workers, how to dress, including my salary. I began to think to get out and find a new job who appreciated me and I find it. I quit after working for about 2 years.
May 2010 I found a new job, helped by my friend. I worked at an automotive company as recruitment staff. Initially I was offered to be secretary of marketing but I refused. We all know, bad news about the secretary, right? My salary is 1 million rupiahs a month and will increase at third month. I was given the facilities, free shelter. Yes, I work out of town away 8 hours from my home. 3 weeks of work, I get a disaster. I know the truth of my boss, he’s a maniac sex (f*ck). I know he wants to approach me but luckily I was sprightly enough. I ran away from that place, immmediately. Can be spelled, I just work just one month there.
For a while I became a NEET (Not in Education, Employment and Training) until september 2010, I was accepted to work at a foreign bank in Indonesia. I worked as a teller and I was required to dress up like a women style. It’s difficult, very difficult. By following some training, I officially work on october 01, 2012. I moved from Palembang to Bengkulu, Indonesia. I was working while studying, quite hard through it. But with help of many people, it’s a lot easier. Nothing special on my job this time, just need accuracy in order ti work comfortably, but not easy. Everyday deal eith unknoe people, sometimes scolded sometimes must refund excess is less. Not a fun job. It’s suffered.
May 2011 I resigned. Once again the reason because I want to study (haha). Actually before I decided to resign, I was accused of running money (again, haha) I may poor but I’m not a thief, I may not have money but I’ll not steal, I even treath like a criminal, so I ofted out. It was painful and I hate them all. I even cursed them and I promised myself this is the last time I was accused of stealing.
Now, if I’m not a student, I might have become a NEET (again). Yes, since I resigned in 2011 until now I wasn’t working. I’m not looking for a job, I just want to focus on college. After graduation later, I’ll try to get back to work at another bank, to prove that I’m not a thief. Then what do I do now? Enjoy this f*cking life.

No comments:

Post a Comment