November 14, 2012

Music has Saved Me

I began to love music since childhood. I don’t remember who introduced music to me, even I don’t really remember my favorite songs at the time. For some reason (from my family of course), my interest in music sidetracked on the other, the comics.

My sister introduced my first comic when I was 7 years old. I remember the titlle “Pop Corn” vol. 7 published by Elex Media Komputindo (Indonesia). Since then I began to like comics though I’ve to collect one book yet. After entry middle school, my interest grew to animation. Because of that I began to falling in love with Japan. In the second year of middle school, I got a gift from my friend. A VCD of Linkin Park and I loved it, I played their songs continuously until the VCD breaks (haha).
Around 2002-2004, I started liking a lot of things. Comics, animation, music, artist, men, Japan, cartoons and even suicide (haha). In 2004-2005, I slowly become an anti-social because of my f*cking classmates, even I so easily forgotten. It hurts. Either because what karma, problems come repeatedly until I felt there is nothing way out except death. I’ve tried to kill myself by cutting my wrists or swallowing the sleeping pills in large quantities, I know it was stupid but I did it and I still alive (haha).
After failed suicide, I try to ignore anything around me. I also changed my style and cut my hair like men. At the time I felt like reborn again, some people came to be my friend or at least the approached me for want something from me. I hate them. Since then I love rock musics and something like that, I feel comfortable when I heard the song even I able to sleep restful while to hear it.
My first collection is Linkin Park songs, I feel quilty since I’ve damaging VCD. Then with Kiki (my f*cking best friend) we collected the songs of Evanescence, Celine Dion, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Korn, Power Metal, Led Zeppelin and instrumetal like Kitaro. Kiki and I had make a band with Wika, Iin and Farah, unfortunately I was only an adviser (not manager? Haha) but even like that I’m happy with them.
Since 2008 I back to collected the songs after around 2 years I just stayed at home. At the time I very like songs of Rammstein, System of a down and Maximum the Hormone, I played their songs everywhere I stay, at office, at home even when I’ve walking I still heard it from my phone. When I heard songs, it make positive thinking for me, not anymore suicide and I began to walk out from my comfort zone. It stranged at first but I can handle it, I had friends, made a relationship with someone and I had job. It’s beautiful world, just before.
On August 2012 my boyfriend gave me a video of Avenged Sevenfold, Dear God. At first I said with him if I know with that song for a long time ago, but when I watch it again and over again. I falling in love with Avenged Sevenfold (>.<) I started to collect their videos, mp3, wallpapers, lyrics, follow their twitter and search the profile of them. And now, it all there in my gadget. I love it. Because of them, now I start to learn for playing guitar and thinking to learn for play drum (haha). So music has saved my life. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment