November 12, 2012

Should I Create a Tittle for this One ?

This is the first time I made blog with english. I know my english not so good but for some reason I want to have one (haha). I need something to complete my word such as... you know, a dictionary (off course), but finally it made me more dizzy. The main reason I chose to use english rather than my own language is that english is the international language and in any side of world at least know oa few words in english. So, it does matter if I try.
This time, I try to focus and spend a little time to notice this “place”. Perhaps by making a special specification or something like that (haha). But most importantly, this blog is a collection of insane ideas from my head that covers the thing I like, doesn’t matter if anyone would read it or not. I don’t care about that (haha).
And the last word, let’s see what will happen to this blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment