November 21, 2012

My Kitties, My Animal Theraphy

My family and I very love cats, so far I can remember, my family had keep the cat. Who knows how many cats have we ever keep, until now we still preserve 4 cats. They are really cute, when I stress I even could calmed down when I saw their antics. Animal therapy is really powerful.


As far as I can remember, when I was a little one, we had a cat, Lito, male. I don’t remember why Lito could die but I still remember where Lito was buried. After Lito, we have Peci, male. This time I totally forgot how Peci came and die. After Peci, there Yati. My mom said, Yati been there when Peci still alive. Yati is female. Yati with us already long enough, God knows how many cats has been withe her past. Yati die at the first year of my middle school. We all cry, including my dad. Yati’ve lived a long ago, not surprising that she died.
After that, many cats with us but no long-lasting. Sometimes dead, sometimes missing. It’s a long period. In 2008 Ekeyla came, female. Ekeyla kidnapped by my ex, at that time, Ekeyla still small, maybe she was still 3 months, but she quickly adapted. We all love it.
Not long after that, came Tesex, Imaw and Kicik. All males. Tesex got a great body, he like to eat and sleep. He had a strong bites, he often hurt my hand (haha), but it’s not a big problem, I like it (haha). Imaw very spoiled especially to me. Imaw can’t sleep if not with me. He always greets me when I go home from work, really fun. He also always comfort me when I was sad. Imaw is the best my animal therapy have ever met. Kicik very naughty but funny. He often ran as we all were sitting relaxed. None scolded him, we just laugh. Kicik ever free fall from upstairs when he saw my dad take fish in the pond. He was the one and only cat that does that. Great kitty (haha).
About a month before I left for Palembang, Indonesia. Imaw suddenly sick, we suppose he was ecposed the rabies virus, but it’s impossible. We always give the vaccine in all of our cats. Imaw dead after dying for 2 days. 4 days later, the same thing happened to Kicik, Kicik dead after dying in a day. Awful. When I’m in Palembang on June 07, 2010. I got the news, Tesex lost. It was very shocked me, I cried all night, but he was never found, until now. After I back home, the only remaining is Ekeyla. I was grateful at least was there left. About 2 months later, comes Micik. Male. Micik very afraid of anyone even to my sister who saved his life. Yes, Micik had been dumped and my sister took it home. A lucky cat.
After a long together, Ekeyla and Micik have children, many children. But little has survived even almost nothing. On June 17 2012, they have another child. 3 of 4 they children managed to survive for some time. Shiro, Kuro and Reo, all three often with me, it’s really fun. On July 15, 2012 Reo dead. I cried (again) I’m not with him at that time. I prayed that Shiro and Kuro can survive much longer. Shiro and Kuro were really excited, they can meke me laugh out loud just by looking at them. But unfortunately, on November 01, 2012 Kuro dead. Kuro had a strange illness, he wouldn’t eat until hunger. At that time my mom and dad was goes to my sister’s home in Jakarta, Indonesia. I had to face the reality before my eyes. Kuro dying, he died when I was asleep and I had to bury him with my own hands, alone. It’s my first time. At the same time, a new cat comes. Actually kidnapped by me and therefore it, his name is Kid, male. Kid from Kidnapped (haha). The pattern of Kid’s body exactly looks like Kuro, but although similar they aren’t same. Kuro no longer exists, it’s definite reality.
Now, we have 4 cats. I hope they all will be fine. I really like cats, even I often give food to cat on the streets ‘cause I feel sad as I imagined they don’t get food. I hope, one day I could make a cat shelter, I would accommodate all cats that I encountered on the streets. I’ll take care of them, feed them and give them a different life. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment