November 18, 2012

Mom, Dad, Sister and I

Member of my family consisting of my dad, my mom and my sister. My family is small but warm though sometimes often hot too. My family is unique, each of us has a uniqueness that is very interesting. Yes, if you want to really seen, my family is very interesting.


My dad was born on July 07, 1959. My dad was a very energetic-man, he can’t sit still even for a while. My dad was smart to fight and it dropped to me and my sister. Before he married my mom, my dad worked as a staff in health institutions. My dad looks like the Chinese, he also likes to Westerners (especially hair). My dad had fallen off the roof while trying to fix the roof of our house, he had to get some stitches in his head, we are grateful beside head injuries, my dad didn’t suffer a severe injury. In 2009, my dad became ill and was diagnosed with a stroke, my family was so panicked at the time, this was the first time my dad was seriously ill. I was collapsed at that time. Since then, my dad reducing his activities outside the home. Sad enough. My dad couldn’t see the same way again but I’m still grateful, my dad was still alive and healthy again. It’s much better than anything.
My mom was born on December 24, 1960. My mom was a teacher, many have said her talent drop to me but I don’t believe it (haha). Different from my dad, my mom like the India, my mom mastered various of regional languages, her English is very pleasant to hear. My mom is everything in house, we have great respect for mom and dad, when they weren’t here, house will feel like an empty. My mom was a good cook, even so like that she doesn’t cook very often, beside for daily cooking to our. When my mom was sick, we all join to sick (haha).
My sister was born on October 17, 1984. My sister was a nurse, she’s currently working at a hospital in Jakarta, Indonesia. My sister like a man, she once broke her friend’s jaw during a fight. She was very strong. I’ve bruised cheek after being hit by her. Even so like that my sister is also sweet, sometimes she cries for things that aren’t obvious, sensitive and shy. But when she was angry, she would turn into a man (haha). My sister 5 years older than me, with a distance like that, we sometimes difficult to get along. When I was kid, my sister and I often to fight because she was jealous to me, at the time my sister was often beaten by my dad. To avenged her pain, she wreak to me, even when I sleep though. Honestly, ‘till this day I still fear when face to face with her although she wasn’t angry. Trauma, perhaps.
I was born on January 31, 1989. I was a student at the Dehasen University, Bengkulu, Indonesia. Supposed, I entered college since 2006, because of the economy of our family that time wasn’t possible, I give in. As long as my sister was in college, I was in worked. My mom and dad promised me, if I would go to college after my sister graduated from her study. Therefore, in 2010 I was just beginning to study.
My mom and dad had a collection of kitchenware, while my sister and I had a collection of comics and movies. My dad and I had a collection of tools, while my mom and my sister had a collection of bags and shoes. My sister and dad had a collection of parfume, while my mom and I had a collection of recipes. Truly unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment